About Your Nutritionist
Nutrition and body composition clinic
Personalised practical nutritional therapy backed by body composition analysis to suit Indian diets
- Weight management
- Heart health
- Digestive health
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Pre Diabetes
- Getting the most of your veg/non veg diet
- Sports nutrition
General healthy nutritional habits throughout the different stages of life
- No matter at what stage in life you are at, we can help you with your nutritional needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Pregnancy and maternal nutrition,
- Children and adolescent nutrition as well as
- Geriatric nutrition.
Body composition analysis (BIA)
- Maintaining a healthy body composition can help keep your body functioning properly for healthy ageing , reducing the risk of illness.
- Only body composition analysis can determine how much muscle and fat are lost or gained as the result of any nutrition, exercise, or pharmaceutical prescription.
- BIA analysis can track how your body is responding to physical training and nutritional program
- Making sure its working for your body type thus keeping you motivated, driven and focussed.
This test will be performed using the medically approved Maltron 916S analyser which is calibrated for children, adults, the older population, sports and professional athletes as well as the obese & lean population including ethnicity.
I am an Australian Registered Nutritionist with former extensive experience as a Senior Dietitian at the Breach Candy Hospital and Medical Research Centre
Accepted Payment Methods
- Transfer to Bank Account
Languages We Speak