Solicitors, Barristers, Conveyances, Registered Migration Agents (1174527)
Principal Solicitor: Bal Ram M.A., LLB, Dip Legal Practice (ANU); B.A. (Auckland)
Solicitor: Ron BalRam B.A. (ANU); LLB (UC); Diploma in Legal Practice (ANU)
OUR FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE
We specialise in the following services:
- Domestic Violence- Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO): We negotiate “written undertaking to the court” in order to have an AVO withdrawn or to agree to an AVO “without admission”. We apply for the revocation or variation of AVOs as a result of either party’s changed circumstances.
- Family Law-Financial Agreement: We specialise in drawing up binding Financial Agreement (Property Agreement) to safeguard property interests of couples before marriage, during marriage and after marriage under the Family Law Act 2005.
- Family Law-Parenting Orders: We apply for parenting orders (child custody) and variations to parenting orders.
- Traffic/Criminal Charges: We negotiate a good behaviour bond and a “section 10 dismissal”, where appropriate.
- Buying and selling properties: We prepare contracts for sale of residential property and act for buyers of residential units and houses, at affordable price.We deal with commercial leases.
- Migration: We are experienced migration lawyers who can appeal visa refusals and visa cancellation in tribunals and courts, challenge immigration detention and airport turnarounds, and advise on spouse, parent, business, skilled, student and refugee visas.
- Debt Recovery: We have a successful track record in debt recovery and filing Statement of Claim in the Local Court and the Supreme Court.
- Power of Attorney: If you need a person to make financial and property decision on your behalf, we can prepare Enduring Power of Attorney under the NSW Powers of Attorney Act 2003.
- Wills & Probate Administration: We prepare modern wills for your peace of mind. You need not appoint “outside” trustees to administer your will.