About Migration Hub Pty Ltd
Migration Agent Perth WA
Migration to Australia is one of the biggest decisions of your life and should be left in the hands of those who display professionalism and ethical conduct.
By using registered migration agent, you can significantly reduce the possibility that your application may be returned , refused , rejected or delayed.
We take the stress away from the complex process of sponsoring overseas workers for Employers or managing your own client visa application. Our immigration agents have extensive experience not only in obtaining business sponsorship approval for employers and managing high volume corporate accounts, but also helping students to select appropriate courses and streams and organizing their Offers from colleges/ Universities and applying for their student visas. We also specialize in Regional Skilled Migration Scheme visas for applicants from regional areas.. We aim to simplify the process for you, providing one point of contact and prompt attention to all enquiries.
To add to our professional services is our location - the benefit of appointing a Perth/ Sydney, Australia based Migration Agency is that, the majority of applications can be lodged in Australia and we deal with our local case officers from Australia
WHY should you use Migration Hub
Migration Hub has over 10 years experience as a registered migration agent (MARN:0532021)? initially operating from Sydney only.
We are a member of MIA - Migration Institute of Australia, MIA:2147.
We ??off?er wide range of visa alternatives? and? we are able to taylor the right fit for you? based on your profession, suitability and need?!?
We aim to simplify the process for you, providing one point of contact and prompt attention to all enquiries.
Over the years, we have processed thousands of successful applications from all over the world? to add to your confidence!
Our Commitments to our Clients
Treating you like a business partner rather than just a client is our major advantage. We are happy to spend time with you and consider several options before the decision on the visa type for application is made. Migration Hub is result-oriented and will ensure your applications meet policy and legislative requirements, giving you the best possible chance for a successful outcome.
Our migration services
Our office staff are experienced, friendly and professional and are happy to assist you with all of your migration needs from initial advice, Points assessment, Case evaluation and assessment, document compilation & collection, fee collection and finally with lodgement and liaison with the department during processing.
We shall also assist in the following
- Student Visa including Student counselling over the phone, enrolments to colleges and Universities all over Australia.
- Partner, De-facto and Prospective Marriage Visa.
- Family Visas (Parent, Child, Carer, Other Relative Visas).
- Regional Skilled ??Migration Scheme (RSMS – Subclass 187) : A ?permanent visa for people living and working in Regional Australia.
- Temporary Wok visa (subclass 457) including sponsorship approval and nomination.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) – ?A ?permanent visa.
- ?Independant ?& State Nominated : Permanent Skilled visa?s? including? the? points test, skills assessment? guidance? and State Nomination ?application.
- 18 months Skilled Graduate Visa for University Graduates.
- Research and Training Visas (Temporary Visa) for certain professions.?
- Business Innovation Visas.
- Working Holiday Visas :(for certain Passport holders as per Department of Immigration and Border Protection guidelines)
Accepted Payment Methods
- Mastercard / Visa
- American Express
- Transfer to Bank Account
Languages We Speak