Please dont call on mobile after 7 p.m.

Opening Hours

  • Appointments Available
  • Flexible hours by appointment
  • By appointment only

About Malhotra Migration Solutions

Malhotra Migration Solutions Melbourne

Malhotra Migration Solutions is a trusted and experienced education and migration Consulting firm based in Melbourne, Australia. We provide a wide range of professional migration services and high quality visa advice. We are registered with Migration Agent Registration Authority(MARA) and are member of esteemed organisations like Migration Institute of Australia(MIA) and Migration Alliance.

We can Speak The Following Languages: Hindi, Punjabi, English

Contact Details

  • MARN 1686348
  • Address: Level 39, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
  • Telephone: 03 8459 2186 0R  03 8459 2187
  • Mobile: 0426 457 646 OR 0452 157 646
  • Email:
  • Website:
  • Facebook: Malhotra Migration Solutions

    Opening Times

  • Monday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
  • Tuesday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
  • Wednesday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
  • Thursday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
  • Friday: 9:30AM – 5:30PM
  • Saturday:Closed
  • Sunday: Closed
  • Our Services Include :

  • General Skilled Migration (189, 190, 489)
  • Employer sponsored 457
  • Student Visa
  • Partner Visa
  • Business Visa
  • Visitor Visa
  • AAT Review
  • Ministerial Intervention

About Malhotra Migration Solutions Melbourne

Malhotra Migration Solutions is a trusted and experienced education and migration Consulting firm based in Melbourne, Australia. We provide a wide range of professional migration services and high quality visa advice.

Here, at Malhotra Migration we remain consistently focused on our core values in delivering ethical, accurate and up to date migration assistance. We are a team to passionate, dedicated and friendly professionals. We understand that every client is different and that each client requires personalised attention to ensure the correct application is made.

Migrating to a new country is a major decision that changes your life completely. Many difficulties may arise during the application process as Immigration law is complex and constantly changing. Only an experienced and registered Migration advisor will be able to give you personalised assistance on the correct procedures to follow in an application. As a result of this common mistakes are prevented and unnecessary delays are avoided.

As a Registered Migration Agent we are under the obligation to meet the strict requirements of OMARA (Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority). We are also member of MIA(Migration Institute of Australia) and MMA(Member of Migration Alliance.

How we Work

Before you start on your path, be sure that you know what to expect. We will assist you by giving you a clear picture of the immigration requirements, your options and the steps to take. You will get to speak with a Registered Migration Agent who will provide you with all the necessary information that you need to make an informed decision regarding your case. Our Immigration experts will evaluate your needs across all possible programs and provide you with the options that are available to you. Once you have a better understanding, then you can decide whether you want to hire our team to handle your full application.

The first step in this process is to take a Free Online Evaluation so that we can assess your options to immigrate to Australia.

General Skilled Migration

Migration rules in Australia changes in July every year making things more complicated for the migration aspirants and students. However, by seeking help from registered migration consultants ; it might be relatively easy for you to achieve your goals .

General Skilled Migration program intends to attract highly employable people for migration to Australia. This program targets people who are under 50 years old, highly skilled, have competent English and who will quickly make a contribution to the Australian economy.

Basic requirements

To apply for General Skilled visas, applicants must be able to satisfy the basic requirements.

  1. Age – You must be between 18 to 49 (both inclusive) years of age when you apply.
  2. English language ability – You must have Competent English or higher (6 minimum in IELTS or holder of approved passports).
  3. Qualifications – You must have post-secondary qualifications. In a small number of occupations, formal training and relevant work experience may be acceptable.
  4. Skill Assessment– Your skills, qualifications and work experience must have been assessed by the relevant assessing authority as suitable for your nominated occupation.
  5. Nominated occupation – When you apply, you must nominate an occupation which fits your skills and qualifications. Your nominated occupation must be on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) or Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).In case the occupation is on the CSOL nomination from State/Territory Government is also required.
  6. SkillSelect – The applicant will need to go through the Skill Select system – this involves first making an Expression of Interest and receiving an invitation from the Department of Immigration to apply.

Skilled Subclasses

  • Skilled Independent (Subclass 189) – This is a permanent visa for people with skills listed in SOL(Skilled Occupation List) . Applicants are not required to be sponsored by a relative or a State/Territory Government.
  • Skilled Sponsored (Subclass 190) – This is a permanent visa which requires nomination by a State or Territory Government.
  • Skilled Regional Sponsored (Subclass 489) – This is a 4 year provisional visa which allows holders to live in certain areas of Australia. Applicant would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
  • Skilled Regional (Residence) (Subclass 887)-Onshore only.

The Skilled Regional Visa is the permanent stage of the Skilled Regional Provisional Visa. To qualify for this visa, you must live in the required region of Australia for 2 years and work full time there for 12 months.


Employer sponsored visas allow businesses in Australia and overseas to sponsor skilled workers who have recognised qualifications and skills in particular occupations required in Australia. Eligible employers may sponsor an overseas worker for a temporary or permanent visa, and should have the occupation listed on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL). If the occupation is not listed on the CSOL, eligible employers may consider a Labour Agreement.

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection administers all sponsorship applications for employers and visa applications for employees.

1. Temporary Work Visa (Skilled) Subclass 457

The Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa is designed to enable employers to address labour shortages by bringing in genuinely skilled workers where they cannot find an appropriately skilled Australian. This is the most commonly used programme for employers to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis. The subclass 457 visa allows businesses to employ overseas workers for up to 4 years in skilled occupations only.

This visa category involves three stages, Sponsorship, Nomination and the Visa application. The visa holders can:

• Work in Australia for a period of between one day and 4 years
• Bring any eligible dependants with them to Australia — dependants can work and study
• After entering Australia, have no limit on the number of times they can travel in and out of Australia.

2. Employer Nomination Scheme, Subclass 186

Employer Nomination Scheme or ENS is a permanent residence visa for skilled overseas workers. There are two stages involved in ENS subclass 186 application.; firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream.

This visa allows the employee to work in Australia in one of the three streams:

  • Temporary Residence Transition Stream – It is for Subclass 457 holders who have worked in Australia for 2 years in the same occupation with their sponsored employer, who wants to give them a permanent position in that occupation.
  • Direct Entry Stream – Subclass 186 visa Australia is for people who have been sponsored by their employer under this stream, who have never or partially worked in Australia or temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition Stream.
  • Agreement Stream – It is for people sponsored by an eligible employer through a labour agreement.

3.Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) subclass 187

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) subclass 187 visa is designed for employers to address skill shortages in regional and low population growth areas.

Applicant can apply for this visa if

  • Want to live and work in regional Australia (any areas outside of the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney, Wollongong and Melbourne)
  • Have been nominated by an approved Australian employer located in regional Australia
  • Are younger than 50 years of age
  • Meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements.


To be eligible for a partner visa, you must be married or engaged to be married or in a defacto with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. In addition to this your relationship must be genuine and ongoing and you must have a mutual commitment to a shared life together.

Partner/Spouse Visa

Partner visa is a two stage visa; provisional and permanent. In first stage, applicant is granted two years Provisional Partner visa. Around two years after applying for a Provisional Partner visa, the applicant will again be assessed by Department of Immigration against the criteria for the Permanent Partner visa. To qualify for the permanent partner visa, two years after applying for the provisional partner visa, applicants must be able to prove they are still living in a de facto relationship with their partner.

Once a permanent partner visa is granted the applicant’s Australian residency becomes unconditional and the visa holder has the right to live indefinitely in Australia.

Prospective Marriage/Fiancé Visa.

The Prospective Marriage visa is for people who want to come to Australia to marry their prospective spouse.

It is a temporary visa for nine months so you must marry your fiancé within nine months the visa being granted.

The Temporary Skilled Graduate visa

The Temporary Skilled Graduate visa is a temporary visa allows overseas students who do not meet the criteria for a permanent General Skilled Migration visa to remain in Australia for 18 to 48 months to gain skilled work experience or improve their English language skills. This visa has no restrictions on work, study and travel.

This visa is for international students who have studied for a minimum of 18 months at an Australian educational institution, and received a diploma, degree, masters or doctorate. Depending on your situation, the visa is valid for 18 to 48 months, and allows you to live, study and work in the country.

The visa covers dependents of the main applicant who are in Australia at the time you apply, but family members outside Australia may also apply once the visa is granted. At any time, 485 visa holders can submit an Expression of Interest through the SkillSelect system should you want to apply for a 189 or 190 visa.

Skilled Graduate visa streams 1. Graduate work streamThis is for international students who graduate with the skills and qualification related to a job on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The visa allows you to work for 18 months from the date you receive it.

To qualify, you are required to:

  • nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). You can only select 1, and this cannot be changed.
  • provide evidence that you had applied for a skills assessment for your nominated skilled occupation by a relevant assessing authority , or that this has been successfully completed.
  • prove your degree(s), diploma(s), or trade qualification(s) used to meet the Australian study requirement is closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.
  • meet the 2-year Australian study requirement . The program has to be taught in English.

2. Post-study work streamThis visa is for international students who have graduated with a higher education degree, no matter what subject was studied. The visa is valid for 2-4 years, depending on the highest qualification you achieved in Australia:

  • 2-year visa = Bachelor Degree / Bachelor Degree with Honours / Masters by Coursework Degree / Masters (extended) Degree
  • 3-year visa = Masters by Research Degree
  • 4-year visa = Doctoral Degree

485 visa criteriaWhen you are applying, you must

  • hold a valid visa (student or bridging)
  • must be under 50 years old
  • be in Australia
  • provide evidence of competent English through either Band 6 for each skill in the IELTS test, or equitant
  • have health insurance in Australia
  • you may also have to seek accreditation from the industry body associated with your skills/qualifications (i.e. Engineers Australia)
  • must meet health & character requirements


  • Indian Migration Agents Melbourne
  • Melbourne
  • Migration Agents
  • Education Agents
  • Indian Education Agents Melbourne
  • Specialist in Merit Review(AAT appeals)


Read More

Accepted Payment Methods

  • Cash Cash
  • Transfer to Bank Account Transfer to Bank Account

Languages We Speak

  • English
  • Punjabi
  • Hindi
  • Urdu



Level 39/385 Bourke Street, Melbourne City Centre VIC 3000

Related Indian businesses you may be interested in

Education Embassy

Education Embassy is the one stop solution for all your Australian visa and educational services . The core bustle of our consultancy lies in...

Southport, South Eastern QLD 4215
View Business Details

Auscan Melbourne

Choose from Top Universities/college Experts handling in: General Skilled visa, Skilled Regional Visa/State Nominations, Partner/Spouse Visa, ...

Melbourne City Centre VIC 3000
View Business Details