SRI GURU SINGH SABHA
This Gurudwara Sahib is the center of the local Sikh community, spreading the values of sikhism and fulfilling the religious needs of the community. People from a radius of around 35Kms come here every Sunday and Wednesday, for the Diwans (Prayers). This Gurudwara Sahib offers some free facilities to the public, such as the Use of kitchen, Van for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and Rooms for stay.
Guru Ka Langar
- Langar seva (Wednesday & Sunday)
Sangat Transit Van
- Free Bus Service is available from Craigieburn Train Station. Runs every 10 minutes between Gurudwara Sahib and Craigieburn Train Station
Rooms For Stay
- Gurdwara Sahib offers the Sikh Sangat to use the rooms for stay. If you are coming to Melbourne, you can stay in the rooms, but please confirm the booking before arriving
- Gurdwara Sahib has a spacious and well equipped kitchen which the sangat can use during their weekly programmes. The families who would like to use the kitchen for their personal programme can contact the management committee prior to use
- Only a Sikh wedding ceremony – ‘Anand Kaaraj’ or ceremony of bliss is performed at the Gurudwara Sahib.
- Learn Keertan on Tanit Saaj (String Instuments) like are Rabab, Saranda, Sarangi, Taus, Dilruba and Jori
- Bhai Gurdas Ji Punjabi School is a community language school located within the Gurudwara premises. The school is registered with Community Languages Australia and Department of Education and Training.
- Kangan Institute is offering English courses at Gurudwara Sahiib, please enquiry for futher details
- It is FREE, interactive fun and available to anyone interested in learning about the latest Technology. Please feel free let us know if you wish to learn any other course if not listed above. If you want to learn about Technology, come to Craigieburn Sikh Gurudwara every Sunday at 1pm-3pm (Computer class in Punjabi School Building).