About Agile Wealth Solutions
Life Insurance may not take away the pain, but it will surely ease the financial burden on your loved ones
Just ask your self what your family’s life would be like, if you or your partner died or have total and permanent disability due to accident.
- Will they be able to pay the huge mortgage?
- Will your kids be able to go to private school?
- Can your family pay for your rehabilitation?
- Will they be able to pay leftover debt repayments?
- Will they be able to pay the rising bills?
We hope you know the answers very well. Now question yourself would you or you won’t take any step to make your family survive financially and maintain the lifestyle. Agile Wealth Solutions can make sure that you are covered for accidental death and serious injury. You can’t control the future, but with right advise on Life Insurance, you can help protect your family against the devastating financial impact of death or disability.
Who/What is Agile Wealth Solutions?
Agile Wealth Solutions is committed to constantly seeking ways to help its customers and their families prepare for their best financial future, for the here and now and for generations to come. It’s headed by Mr Qadeer Ahmad, who is authorised to act for retail and sophisticated clients.
Who can help you with Life Insurance?
Our consultants will work out with you how much life insurance you need, it starts with calculating how many debts you are paying out, e.g. Mortgage, credit cards and personal loans. We tally up the cost of education for kid’s right through to high school, rent, food, groceries, health insurance, car insurance, home content insurance, and petrol and car maintenance. The sum of total amount will give you the idea how much life insurance cover you need subtract your investment properties, stocks or cash if any.
Agile Wealth Solutions specialises in managing superannuation for Retirement Wishes (Happy Days)?
Superannuation is a way to save for your retirement. The money comes from contributions made into your super fund by your employer and your employer must pay 9.5% of your salary into a super fund. For example, if your yearly earning is $50,000 then you should be paid an additional $4,750 every year into your super fund. So that you have the money when the fun begins. This is called the Super Guarantee and it's the law.
We can help you with
- Investment options within your current fund
- Saving for retirement
- How to make extra contributions to your current fund
- Consolidating multiple super fund
- Insurance options with your current fund
Do you know what happens to your super money?
Money in your super fund account is invested by your super fund company. The value of your super will move up and down with market movements (which can be risky).
You can choose how you'd like your money invested, if you want to. Understanding how super works can bring great benefits whether you are just starting out, are close to retirement or have already retired.
We assume, we all know little bit about our super fund and never seem to care about it. Lets see if you can answer these questions
- Where is your super invested?
- How is it invested?
- What is the rate of return on your super?
- In case of sudden death who is the beneficiary of your super money?
- Can I use my super to buy property in India, USA, Australia etc.?
If you know the answer to all the above questions that’s great. If not may be it’s the time to get in touch with Agile Wealth Solutions.
Why Agile Wealth Solutions?
Agile Wealth Solutions care about its customers and is passionate about making things better and easier for them. So it all starts with single call and then
- Initial meeting - The process of finding out what you really wanted, needs, your hopes, goals and fears. It’s is about you not your money. Fact find - The fact find process of establishing your current financial position, taking into account your assets & liabilities, income & expenditure and any existing financial products you own.
- Data Analysis - Where we fully evaluate the information gathered and analyse this in the context of what we have discussed at stage 1. Does what you already have work? Can it be made to work or do you need to do something different?
- Statement of Advice - This is where we present our recommendations to you in the form of detailed written financial reports, once we have agreed how best to proceed, we will move onto the next stage.
- Implementation - Where we take responsibility for putting all the agreed changes into place.
- Review - One of the most important parts of the whole process, revising the insurance and super fund plan with you, at least annually to make adjustments as required. Life changes, as do rules and regulations, so being able to make vital changes.
Agile Wealth Solutions is
- Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 469330)
- Authorised Representative (No. 461451) of My Planner Australia AFSL 34905
Accepted Payment Methods
Languages We Speak